We are looking to partner with family physicians, doctors, GPs who have interest in becoming an owner in the clinic or working with us.
Join our dynamic and expanding Personalized Care team as a business partner and or family doctor.
We are focused on preventative care including disease prevention, optimizing patient care outcomes and overall health promotion.
This is a great opportunity for motivated candidates to work within a well-established and highly innovative group.
We are looking for experienced Family Physicians to lead patients through medical assessments, exams, and to make recommendations for investigative and treatment interventions.
As part of the team you'll be responsible for the provision of personalized care to the population of patients seen in the clinic. Areas of focus include: disease prevention and health promotion.
The successful candidate will be:
- a passionate and empathetic individual who believes in patient-first care.
- Able to take initiative and foster a preventive care mindset; continually look for opportunities to improve the health outcomes for our patients and patients
- Actively engage in Quality Improvement initiatives and Care Center programs
- A team player capable of interacting professionally with the care team (nurses, kinesiologists, dieticians) and patients with a positive “just do it” attitude
- Adaptability and flexibility to ensure highest level of service for team and patients
- Experience in private health care delivery would be considered an asset
Registration with the CPSA