Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - OBGYN
Riverbend Medical Clinic
- 8338 18 Street Southeast, Calgary, AB, Canada
$350K-$750K / YearlyApply Now
Earn $400 referral fees per qualified applicant you refer.Refer Now
We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Obstetrician and Gynaecologist to join our team at Riverbend Medical Clinic. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive medical care to patients including diagnosing and treating a wide range of conditions, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, and collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure the best possible patient outcomes.
- Providing preventive care and screening to patients
- Managing the care of pregnant women.
- Examine patients and obtain medical histories
- Diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions
- Prescribe and administer medications and treatments
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop treatment plans
- Educate patients and their families about healthcare and preventative measures
- Keep up to date with the latest medical research and advancements
- MD degree from an accredited medical school
- Active medical license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Alberta
- Board certification in Obstetrics and Gynaecology is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
We offer a competitive salary, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement. If you are a compassionate and skilled OBGYN looking to make a difference in the lives of your patients, we encourage you to apply.
Active license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Alberta