Riverbend Medical Clinic
- 8338 18 Street Southeast, Calgary, AB, Canada
$350K-$750K / YearlyApply Now
Earn $400 referral fees per qualified applicant you refer.Refer Now
We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate family physician to join our team at Riverbend Medical Clinic. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive medical care to patients of all ages, including diagnosing and treating a wide range of conditions, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, and collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure the best possible patient outcomes.
Upon joining, the new doctor may choose to take over a current panel or start their own. Clinic management are happy to work with the physician to ensure that the physician's needs and preferences are accomodated.
- Examine patients and obtain medical histories
- Diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions
- Prescribe and administer medications and treatments
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop treatment plans
- Educate patients and their families about healthcare and preventative measures
- Keep up to date with the latest medical research and advancements
- MD degree from an accredited medical school
- Active medical license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Alberta
- Board certification in family medicine is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
We offer a competitive salary, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement. If you are a compassionate and skilled physician looking to make a difference in the lives of your patients, we encourage you to apply.
Active license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Alberta (CPSA)